Powered By Blogger

Thursday 15 December 2011

Assesment #1

Today was I first day we visited The Boys and Girls Club. We arrived early before the kids started their homework so we participated in a game of dodgeball. Then the club went into power hour, where are the kids do their homework without talking. I helped some of the kids with their math homework. one child did not want to do his homework so quinlan and I had to convince him to do it. I felt very good when visiting this boys and girls club. I rememeber times when i was young and I needed help with homework. I was always disipointed and fustriated when I was stuck on a problem. I also felt good when I was able to help the kids have fun and play dodge ball. This was a great experience and i cant wait for the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment