Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Assesment #6

               Today was our sixth visit to the boys and girls club. We started by doing team activites like making a line from smallest to tallest without talking or getting into arguements. This helped the kids because they were not good at working as a team and we had to help them with the activity. Some of the children got into arguements about hight so we had to calm by telling them that it did not matter and we could not talk in the game. Then we got to work and I helped Vinncent with his math homework. He had to do problems like 2038 + 288. I helped him with the math and how to do the problems. Then after everyone had finshed their work Vinncent wanted Quinlan and I to play checkers with him. He played against Quilan while I helped him with with the game. Their were times when he wanted to move to the left when he would have lost but I told him to move right and him won. I had fun this visit and am very exited for the next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment