Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Assessment #4

When we got to the boys and girls club they were playing a game where there is a ball in the center of the room and you have to grab it and bring it back to your side before the other person tags you. This game should me that the kids are becoming a lot more welcoming of us. At some points when I was running with the ball my teamates would cheer me on yelling my name. This surpried me because last time we met they mainly called us "him or that guy". This made me feal that we were getting to know each other a lot better. When the homework started I helped the same cross eyed girl I helped last time. She needed to read a passege with a partner. seeing as she was very young she needed help with alot of the words. I think this visit imrpoved our relenship with each other greater.

No comments:

Post a Comment